£24 - £28 per hour, Benefits: NEGOTIABLE
+44 (0)151 666 8977
12 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Berkshire for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer to work handling enforcement cases of a more complex nature.
The client is a Local Authority with a large amount of major schemes in place with a track record of delivering development and forward thinking planning, so it is critical to ensure that a talented Senior Planning Enforcement Officer is available to ensure smooth development of applications.
- Investigating potential breaches of planning control on behalf of the Council
- Preparing reports as to the expediency of taking enforcement action
- Appearing for the Council in formal proceedings e.g. Public Inquiries
- Dealing with the public and members as a representative of the Council
- Have significant experience within Planning Enforcement handling complex, and potentially confrontational cases
- Be available for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension beyond this period.
To speak about this position or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.