South West England
£150 - £180 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 year ago
Our Client is currently seeking Highways Electricians and Supervisors on a permanent basis. You will be required to find faults and repairs, aswell as carrying out electrical works and testing of cable installations for various Highway schemes in the Midlands or South East regions.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- 18th edition and electrical installation experience in a Highways environment such as local authority or high speed networks
- Carry out all works to high standard (quality and electrical safety)
- Ensure RAMS are read, understood and followed
- Adhere to Company safety rules/policies
- Liase with Supervisors/ Site Manager re: works to be done
- Give accurate timely results from inspections and testing
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Complete all required documentation IE DDR and fast field log system
- Ensure Company vehicle is stocked and tidy
- 5 days / week based on 10 hrs/day.
- Must be flexible regards working hours /working away from home – projects are Nationwide
- Multiplier for week end working 30% Saturday and 60% Sunday. Also 30% uplift for nights.
- Company van + fuel.
- Hotel accommodation provided as required.
- Rate: c £150 - 180 / day.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.