£20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
over 1 year ago
North West London
Monday to Friday, (7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm)
A leading FMCG manufacturer in North West London is currently seeking Goods Out / Goods In Warehouse Operatives to add to their growing Warehouse & Logistics team.
You will be part of a team managing all stock for despatch and taking appropriate action when there are discrepancies. Accurately allocating, picking and packing orders for despatch ensuring all documentation and systems are correct. Working closely with the Team Leader to complete all tasks in required timeframe while ensuring service, quality and health and safety standards are maintained.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities include:
- Receiving orders and checking off stock
- Liaise with relevant department on discrepancies
- Booking in stock, Allocating, Picking, Packing and Despatching orders physically and in Orderwise
- Performing a rolling stock take and assist in the resolution of stock discrepancies
- Preparing product and pallets for dispatch to include labelling and shipping documentation if required
- Assembling packaging, pallets and wrapping goods
- Assist with other duties within stock control and goods in when required
- Assist warehouse operators in process and procedures in absence of Team Leader
- Assist with training of new or existing team members
- Sweeping up and general warehouse maintenance in line with the 5S principles
- Waste management (cardboard and bins)
- Any other duties as required by the Goods Out Team Leader and Goods Out Manager
- Maintain the working area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
You will need to be fully PC literate and comfortable working with ERP system (Orderwise). Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment and warehouse processes is essential, either manufacturing or distribution.
This is a high volume, fast paced environment with regular repetitive medium lifting of boxes up to 30kg. The role will require you to perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling operations and sorting
Application via CV only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.