€440 per day, Benefits: Paid Travel days
+44 (0)151 666 8972
17 days ago
They are looking to hire 2 teams of 10 x Lifting / Rigging Supervisors on board a platform in Angola.
The shutdown will last from W39 (weekending 27th September through to W47 - weekending 22nd November). This operation will split in 2 batches of 4 weeks:
• First Team -> W/E 27th September 2019
• Second Team -> W/E 25th October 2019
Successful candidates will require the following for approval :
- OPITO rigging certificate L3 or L4.
- Experience of designing lift plans
- Supervising Lifting operations
- Experience of working offshore (preferred)
Included within the package as follows
- Accommodation & food
- 12 hrs / day (7 days / week)
- Local in country taxes paid.
- Rate : € 440 (c£400/day)
- Travel days paid at full day rate.
Please contact Colin McNeil on 0151 666 8975 ASAP for further details. (colinm @scantec.co.uk)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.