£30000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
12 months ago
An FMCG food Manufacturing company with a site based in the Kent area is currently seeking a QA Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage the team of QA Supervisors and QA Technologists to ensure the factory Quality function is ran in accordance with high company standards.
Ideally this role will start ASAP to provide an adequate handover period.
Quality Manager Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the quality team and hold regular team briefings.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, take a leadership role to promote quality and food safety in all aspects of the business.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Responsibility of calibration of key equipment.
- Managing non-conformances and ensuring systems capture any anomalies. Conduct analysis to rectify any anomalies.
- Ensure quality management systems are implemented and adhered to within the factory.
- Monitoring of the factory quality management system.
- Monitoring HACCP system.
- Ensure completion of internal and external KPIs.
- Provide training internally as and when required.
- Represent the site during Customer visits / audits.
The successful QA Manager will have experience of managing a team within a food manufacturing environment. You will be experienced in playing a lead role in conducting audits including BRC and will have Level 3 Food Safety and HACCP qualification.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.