£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance & Commission
+44 (0)151 666 8971
over 1 year ago
They will be owning the whole sales cycle, accompanying Sales Reps to meetings, engaging with suppliers and providing a strong commercial and product knowledge.
- This role is mainly office based with around 30% of the time attending client meetings
- Working with account managers and sales staff to help qualify Security leads
- Further qualifying client needs within security
- Getting involved in the marketing side and how to package services
- Identifying further needs within existing accounts
- Providing technical knowledge and expertise in a consultative way to clients
- Presentation skills
- Key driver identification – translation of technical and non technical language.
- Need to come across as professional, knowledgeable and credible around the technical security solutions
- Due to the nature of the role - a full driving license and vehicle will be needed
- 25 days holiday
- Ability to work remotely part time
- Competitive commission scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care
- Free parking
- Bonus scheme – 5-10% annually
- Funded training & accreditation
- Paid entry to security related events
- Social events and culture - breakout area fully stocked
- Car allowance
- Local travel only - not time away from home
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.