£12.00 - £12.92 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
Plant & Scaffold Co-Ordinator
15 days ago
Ongoing Fixed Term Contract - May go permanent.
Our client is looking for someone with an understanding of industrial equipment (Scaffolding and Painting generally, but will be flexible so long as worked in industrial environment) to be the focal point between the offshore platforms, suppliers and Great Yarmouth (yard).
You must be IT literate (Excel is essential and SAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential). Full training will be provided and you will be working in a fast paced environment. This would be a good role for a Stock/Partsman or someone that’s worked in a store room role previously.
To provide a key focal point, interfacing and communicating function between offshore platforms, Great Yarmouth yard Purchasing department and Suppliers in supporting the offshore teams in ensuring all Plant resources are identified and mobilised to allow execution of all FM and adhoc activities.
• Determining Plant requirements at enquiry stage and liaising with contract co-ordinator regarding available plant and equipment and identifying any shortfalls to hire from 3rd parties.
• Ensure requisitions have been raised and plant equipment and scaffolding are expedited in line with the contract requirements.
• Liaising with the Operations Department (Norwich) and site Focal Points ensuring timely call off of plant and equipment, in line with our clients procedures, as defined within the work packs and as requested by site management.
• Control of the Plant, Equipment and Scaffold trackers ensuring site checks are performed in line with the defined schedule. Plant and Equipment movements are recorded, and all necessary certification is in place and recorded within the respective Scaffold and plant trackers. Ensure the tracker is updated, approved and issued in line with the defined schedule.
• Run Regular equipment certification reports and organise replacement equipment before expiry dates are reached.
• Record and process all offshore Scaffold stock takes and manage scaffold stock take schedule in line with Company’s expectations.
• Liaise with the Plant and fleet to ensure Scaffold Stock levels in the yard are above minimum re-order levels and Rotate scaffold for servicing.
• Preform scaffolding reconciliations on platforms using the company’s scaffold management system.
• Produce Scaffolding Monthly invoicing schedules for commercial department, together with all necessary back up to enable timely invoicing to take place
• Take part in daily operations meetings regarding yard logistics.
This is an ongoing Fixed Term Contract which could turn into a permanent role with our client. They are offering weekly pay with a rate of £12.92 per hour.
If this position would be of interest, please apply with your CV and I will come back to you in due course.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.