£32000 - £43000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
12 months ago
Our Client is a well established consultancy who are looking for a near to Chartered Structural Engineer to join one of their Teams, based in Wigan.
Projects can vary from Domestic projects to larger scale Industrial, Commercial, Educational and Retail facilities.
Our client is looking to recruit a full time, permanent Structural Engineer who is confident with Clients and technically competent. A strong background in structural design calculations and analysis is essential.
The candidate should be looking to becoming Chartered in the near future with a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
A thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Design Codes is required, along with excellent communication and leadership skills.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Delivering technical work without supervision.
- Site inspections and liaison with Clients directly.
- Structural Design Calculations and Analysis work.
- Working to UK Design Codes and UK building regulations.
- Overseeing and approving Junior Engineers’ work whilst leading a team of designers.
- Proficient use in softwares such as AutoCAD/Revit, Tedds and Master Series.
- Previous experience of Reinforced concrete, Masonry, Timber and Steel.
- A full, clean, current UK driving license.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong desire for career progression.
- A positive and can do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression with a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
Should you have the experience required and be looking for your next role – please call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or Apply now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.