£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Wirral, Merseyside.
A FMCG Manufacturing company based in Merseyside is currently seeking a Compliance Officer to join there team on a permanent basis. You will be reporting in to the Quality & Technical Manager and the main purpose of the role will be to manage food law, legal labelling, non conformances, legislation changes and so on.
Key accountabilities for Compliance Officer -
- Manage and maintain internal audit system ensuring all non conformances are closed off and corrective actions are taken.
- Deal with quality issues promptly by liaising with necessary departments and ensuring relevant record and kept up to date.
- Take responsibility for up to date legal labelling and food law procedures.
- Create documentation for test methods to ensure uniformity of all policy’s and procedures.
- Support the Technical and Quality product coordinator in the approval of customer documentation including specifications and manufacture declarations.
- Be hands on when it comes to BRC and other 3rd party audits.
- Support the Quality and Technical Manager when requested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.