£26000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
14 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading player in the legal and insurance business. They are in need of a data analyst to join their data team to get involved in a large scale data transformation piece and to get involved in process improvement.
The role is data analysis of large data sets, creating reports and data manipulation.
Easily commutable from the Wirral, Chester, Liverpool
- Development and maintenance of reports
- Development and maintenance of various data export formats to comply with internal business requirements
- Maintenance and support of the bespoke data system
- Process and reporting improvements
- Excel - manipulation of data in Excel and generation of reports
- Data visualisation/manipulation experience
- Qlikview or Tableau experience a bonus
Why Work Here?
- Excellent career progression & support
- Flexible working hours
- Tunnel tag if commuting from Liverpool
- Opportunity to join at a time where technology is being pushed to its limits and invested in.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.