£25 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
16 days ago
3 - 6 months
Our Client is an international multi disciplinary business, due to an increase in work an opportunity has arisen within their Warrington office.
3-6 month contract
As a member of the CAD & BIM Design section, you will be required to provide detailed designs for a range of Civil and Structural works associated with Water related projects. This will require the successful candidate to provide a responsive, customer focused service to both external and internal clients.
To join this team you will expected to fully integrate with other team members and communicate effectively across the multi discipline team. You will be required to work efficiently and productively with minimum supervision, to deliver project designs to tight timescales and budgets
The Civil Engineering Technician will typically be expected to offer the following skills and attributes:
Working knowledge and experience with the Autodesk Design suite including:- AutoCAD; Revit; Civil 3D; Plant 3D; Navisworks; Autotrack.
With a priority on REVIT and AutoCAD
Experience: 3 + years post qualification experience, Water and Wastewater Treatment plant design skills such as:
- Production of 3D models
- Production of Civil/Structural/Architectural General Arrangements and Details
- Production of detail designs and scheduling for gravity and pressure pipelines
- Understanding of Mechanical Plant details
- Understanding of P& IDs.
- Awareness of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations
- Working knowledge of current CDM regulations
- Awareness of environmental and sustainability issues with regard to major Civil and Structural engineering construction.
- Produce detailed project designs according to relevant Standards & Codes including Client Signature Designs and taking account of Access Lifting and Maintenance issues and Hazards and Operability.
- Respond to client directions in a responsive and customer focused manner
- Have an aptitude to multi task and to be self starting on new projects.
- Co-ordination of Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Geotechnical and Electrical information, together with details from framework suppliers, to ensure a fully integrated detailed design is delivered for site construction
- Responsible for contributing to the successful completion of projects. This includes preparation of drawings etc, completion of technical tasks as appropriate to complete the works, liaison with clients, stakeholders, other professional bodies and contractors, in accordance with Atkins Quality Assurance procedures.
- Responsible for working with all members of the project team in advancing our technical capability to the highest standard. This will include identifying innovative approaches and techniques.
- Responsible for liaison with site construction, solutions to site queries and fast turn- around of revised works.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.