£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in the Shrewsbury area is currently seeking a Technical Auditor to join their team on a fixed term basis for 12 months to cover maternity. The main purpose of the role is to carry out internal audits following the agreed internal audit schedule in order to ensure that the company systems, procedure and records are accurate and in line with all legal legislative and customer requirements.
Key accountabilities for Technical Auditor –
- Manage, maintain, and conduct technical internal audits, in line with risk assessment, ensuring proper route cause completion.
- Work with Technical manager in design and implementation of internal audit templates, and their continual improvement.
- Help to drive improvements in all areas of the site, guiding departments towards best practice.
- To complete and distribute audit reports and to be audited against them both by internal and external auditors.
- To provide technical support to all departments.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly customer and supplier reports
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant experience of working within the technical team of a food manufacturing company. You must have audit experience, Level 3 HACCP, good knowledge of food legislation, and strong IT skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.