£21000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
26 days ago
A leading FMCG Dairy Manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Process Operator to join their team an a permanenet basis. This role will report into the Process Manager. The successful Process Operator will work within a team, to ensure smooth operation of the day to day running of the plants whilst complying with strict processing protocol’s and procedures.
4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights available.
Process Operator Responsibilities include:
- Sampling, intake and storage of raw milk.
- Effectively operate the day to day pasteurisation plants in accordance with company procedures.
- Make sure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the process area ensuring all customer and industry standards are maintained.
- Assist with the cleaning and CIP of all equipment and the work environment to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, food safety and quality.
- Make sure supervisors and managers are made aware of any problems or issues and the appropriate action is taken immediately.
- Ensuring that machinery is used appropriately and escalating any issues with equipment to the engineering department.
- Ensure that work activities are carried out in a safe manner protecting both your own and your colleague’s health and safety.
- Operation of SCADA automated control system.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.