£27000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
SP/CS/S/082397 - SD
3 months ago
Our Client is a well respected Multi Disciplinary Consultancy with offices all over the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects across the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Retail Sectors.
The role includes, but may not be limited to;
- Assessments and inspections of new and existing properties - Concrete, Steel, Masonry and Timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including - CSC Fastrak, Tekkla, Building Designer and TEDDS.
- When required, act as Technical Lead on projects.
- Hand calculations for checking/scheme purposes
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports, calculations etc) is always maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Work on projects of various sizes and complexity including Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
Qualifications & Experience;
- A degree in Structural Engineering is essential.
- Relevant Post-Graduationexperience essential - working in a consultancy.
- A variety of experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE).
- Experience of assessing existing structures is essential.
- A variety of experience across common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience of working in a Consultancy is essential.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience in working on listed and historical buildings would be advantageous.
- Experience of work on large projects including Commercial, Residential and Industrial.
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
- Use of Eurocodes & British Standards is essential.
- Full clean driving license.
- Excellent, positive, reliable work ethic is essential.
- The role offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Our Client can offer a competitive Salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and you are a passionate and hard working Structural Engineer, with the above experience - Then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sophie on 0151 666 8946.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.