+44 (0)151 666 8971
7 days ago
You will be reporting directly into the CIO and liaising with internal stakeholders at board level.
- Liaise with board level executives over area specific and company wide strategy regarding both Enterprise and Line Of Business applications
- Manage & Lead Application teams - coaching and developing where needed
- Ensure enterprise applications are selected, maintained, deployed, upgraded according to business strategy.
- Extensive leadership skills & experience
- Management of enterprise level applications
- Background or strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture and technical development
- Experience liaising and advising board level executives
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry and working to high levels of compliance and standards.
- Due to the nature of the company, you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Exceptional pension contribution scheme
- Growing and shaping the role as you see fit.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.