£23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 14 hours ago
Key responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Weekly reconciliation of ERP system.
- Monitor and report inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure the ERP system reviewed and maintained to contain up to date inventory information.
- Manage a loss prevention system highlighting any stock reaching the end of shelf life.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with service providers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and service providers for the coordination of products and raw materials to our warehouse.
- Booked all goods onto ERP.
- Intercompany stock replenishments.
- Keep the CS team informed on any stock issues which would affect the customer supply.
- Actively participate and support required QMS activities.
- Work with Technical Services and Field Engineers to manage transactions relating to Warranty and Maintenance Billing.
- Provide assistance to procurement when required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.