£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
We are looking for Engineers keen to develop and progress their careers in a supportive and forward thinking consultancy.
About the role;
Successful candidates will be responsible for assisting Principal engineers in the design of a variety of Structural projects- including Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
Our Client has well developed Client bases and their Customers demand a first class service; successful candidates must have the ability to maintain and develop these service levels.
About the candidate we are looking for;
- Structural Engineering design experience in a UK based consultancy.
- Experience in all basic Structural Materials and both Commercial and Residential Buildings.
- Clear demonstration of passion and ability in Structural Engineering.
- Structural Engineering design in the Steel, Timber, Reinforced Concrete and Masonry construction to Euro Code standard.
- Fully computer literate
- Proficient in the use of CAD for preparing drawings and structural analysis preferably using CSCS Masterseries and STAAD.Pro software.
- Working in a busy and professional design office
- Operating with best practice
- Preparation of construction drawings and specifications.
- Client liaison
Our Client can offer a great Salary and Benefits along with the opportunity for career progression.
Should this role be of interest to yourself, or you require any more information, please Call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or apply now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.