£36100 - £37500 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Childcare Vouchers
+44 (0)151 666 8943
26 days ago
A leading plastic manufacturer is currently seeking Electrical Maintenance Technicians as part of their recent investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to achieve plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager, Controls Technician & Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved electrical maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & or to the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.