£33500 - £45900 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
28 days ago
Our Client is a highway engineering provider with the expertise and resources to maintain, design and construct motorways and trunk roads.
An opportunity has arisen within their office in Kent for a Lighting Asset Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Working in accordance with the Integrated Business Management System (IBMS), ensuring that all designs follow the relevant processes and procedures.
- Research, collate and analyse information required to progress studies/investigations
- To undertake Lighting renewals studies/investigations
- Identify the needs of the network in terms of the lighting assets
- Organise on site technical surveys
- Undertake visual condition surveys of lighting assets
- To determine appropriate renewal treatments for assets that have reached the end of their serviceable like.
- carry out the preliminary design of lighting renewal schemes
- To assist in producing value management presentations and bid submissions
- In addition to the above responsibilities the job holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties that are within the jobholders skills and experience capabilities as deemed necessary by the needs of the business
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.