£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 36 days holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8968
6 months ago
12 months initially
As soon as possible
£30 – 32,000
Based in Liverpool
12 month contract
36 days holiday, Christmas shutdown
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool is looking to appoint an additional Analytical Scientist to their team on an initial 12 month Contract to their site in Liverpool. The role exists due to an increase in new projects brought about by a collaboration with a partner company and the integration of some of those products in development into the Liverpool site.
Experience in method transfer / validation and / or tech transfer would be advantageous.
- The successful Analytical Scientist will be responsible for supporting optimisation/qualification and/or technical transfer of validated methods and the validation of developed assays for cGMP testing from an existing Contract manufacturing organisation to the Liverpool site then out to a newly identified Contract manufacturing organisation partner.
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical experience.
- PhD graduates will also be considered with the relevant experience.
- Experienced in the analysis of large biomolecules with a focus on HPLC. Candidates with experience in small molecule analysis will also be considered.
- Additional experience in Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency or HCP) and SDS PAGE / Western Blotting would be advantageous however the main focus is HPLC
- Experience of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.