£60 - £70 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
7 days ago
Subject to Security Clearance
- Accountable for the full product lifecycle and its successful delivery.
- Lead, influence and manage interfaces across Information Services and the wider business.
- Architect and design for custom applications, software development and products.
- Identify and ensure effective management of risks for the area of responsibility.
- Implement and manage governance arrangements that assure business requirements are satisfied.
- Manage application development projects.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder and user needs.
- Enable Information Services to deliver effectively in the future by determining functionality and prioritising features.
- Ensure solutions deliver improvement, cost reductions and value enhancement in the business.
- Monitor, analyse and report on technology solutions throughout their entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Maintain high levels of support for applications proactively identify risk and act as a point of contact to stakeholders as issues arise.
- Provide estimates, ensure scope is managed and resolve issues affecting quality and schedule.
- Track technical deliverables and milestone completion.
- Provide timely communication, direction, delivery, quality and solutions.
- Cross-coordinate and regularly communicate with key stakeholders to facilitate cross-team collaboration and provide feedback.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.