£30 - £32 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8946
6 months ago
Due to winning new contracts, our Client is currently looking for a Part II Qualified Architect to join their busy team, based in Birmingham.
With a strong pipeline of work across sectors including Commercial, Education and Transport (including Railway Stations). Our Client is looking to recruit an Architect or strong Part II Architectural Assistant to support the current projects. Projects can vary from Education/Commercial projects to projects within the Rail sector.
Below Responsibilities and Requirements are mainly relating to qualified Architect but Part II will be similar.
• Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion.
• Ensuring design responses are pragmatic and respond to the client brief whilst respecting the opportunities and constraints that each site affords, through climate, context and culture;
• Preparing quickly feasibility options for various projects and working with other disciplines to test the validity of designs.
• Preparing concept scheme designs from Client briefs.
• Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
• Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from 2D CAD to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages.
• Part III Qualified Architect / Part II Architectural Assistant
• Experience of working on projects within sectors including Education, Transport (including Railway Stations) and Urban Redevelopment.
• Passion for design and interest in developments within the Architecture industry
• Working Knowledge of software’s including REVIT, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Sketchup desirable
• Experience of producing concept designs.
• Able to draw ‘free hand’ sketches and illustrate to a high level.
• Capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as demonstrating strong teamwork skills
• Able to present information clearly to both internal and external stakeholders”
Should this role be of interest to yourself, or, you know of any suitable Architect's who may be looking for their next role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or Apply Now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.