£22000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
16 days ago
ASAP / Immediately
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
A leading Food Manufacturing business is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting in to the Marketing Manager the successful Marketing Assistant / Executive will have a background in marketing or recently graduated from university with a degree in a commercially-oriented subject such as Marketing, Business Studies or Economics.
This will be a Marketing support position, working closely with Marketing, New Product Development, Trade Marketing and Brand Development and will encompass working on a variety of projects including Web Design / Development, Photography and New Product Development. Our client is a rapidly growing business and as such they’re seeking someone who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, driven and passionate with a desire to develop and advance their career within the business.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have:
• A desire to work in, B2B and B2C marketing in the manufacturing sector.
• A hands-on, self-driven, practical approach with the ability and enthusiasm to run with projects.
• A desire to learn all the facets of the business and then to make an increasing contribution to the output of the marketing team.
• Passion for creating high quality content with strong copy writing skills.
• The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, organised and process driven.
• You will ideally have some experience of marketing a product or service in a business to business environment (even if this was during your degree course).
• Administration (e.g. raising purchase orders)
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.