£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance / Healthcare / Medical
+44 (0)151 666 8960
5 months ago
The Senior Project Manager will lead Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery, often with respect to large or complex projects. To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
To be considered for this role:
• Preferred if experienced in Development Consent Orders / planning for major capital projects/programmes
• Preferred if experience is in a complex stakeholder environment
• Preferred if NEC3: ECC Project Manager accreditation is in place
• Preferred if chartered/qualified with ICE, APM, RICS etc
• Ability to be mobile across the central south region is a necessity
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.