£40000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
2 months ago
The client, a global energy efficiency organisation is looking for a C++ Team Lead to work on a variety of new platforms and applications that are being rolled out Nationwide to enable customers to save money and use smarter energy.
They have Research & Development at the heart of the company and are looking for passionate developers to join their team. They are looking for people who get bored with normal development and are not challenged until they come across a problem that is difficult to solve!
They work with companies on a long term basis to advise on strategy, solutions, check reliability of equipment and also offer a training service to ensure employees are fully knowledgeable in specialist areas. In short, the software provided helps companies to firstly manage their assets effectively and secondly, reduce any unnecessary costs.
- Working as part of an agile team developing software tools for the app focusing on Automation and Intelligence
- Lead a mixed discipline team including C++ and C# developers
- Creating full commercial products targeting their industry sector
- Full exposure to product design life-cycle
- Expanding knowledge in engineering or electronic engineering will be a daily task
- Experience developing in C++ 11
- Experience of C++ Unit Testing Frameworks
- Understanding of Source Control Systems – SVN preferable
- Familiar with development targeted for Linux
- Design of systems
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.