£31500 - £32500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
7 months ago
Glasgow, Paisley, Dumbarton, Clydebank, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
£32,500 + Overtime Available and Benefits.
A blue chip food manufacturer is currently seeking Timeserved Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers (mechanical bias would be preferred but not essential) to join their Engineering Team at their site in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The successful Engineers will be team player with good interpersonal skills and experience within a Food or Drink manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
• Monitor the dynamic performance of current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
• Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
• Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
• Understand mechanical drawings and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
You will ideally be an experienced maintenance engineer, with experience carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery or similar.
Applications via CV Submission Only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.