£46,000.00 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
7 months ago
Manchester, Stretford, Trafford Park, Salford, Eccles, Sale, Worsley, Swinton, Lancashire, North West
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturing company with a site based in Manchester is currently seeking a Shift Production Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations manager, you will be responsible for managing the production team including Teal Leader, Technicians and Operative over a shift pattern that covers both days and nights, as well as indirect reports including Warehouse, QA and Engineering.
Production Manager / Shift Production Manager responsibilities:
• Identify and implement CI opportunity were possible.
• Ensure teams are briefed and debriefed regularly.
• Manage all non conformance's ensuring incidents are fully investigated and effective actions are taken to help prevent such incidents happening again.
• Take an active role in recruiting new staff, along with coaching and developing the existing team.
• Put in place and managed KPIs.
• Maintain effective communication with other departments to aid the smooth running of the factory.
You will be a Production Manager / Shift Production Manager with proven leadership skills in coaching, developing and mentoring a team. You must have previous experience of working within a FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturing company and be confident in making decisions and in turn communicate these over in an effective manor at all levels of the business.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.