£35000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
about 1 month ago
The company are setting up a new PMO function within the business and, as a result, offer a lot of career advancement for the right individual. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of infrastructure based projects in to the company’s clients, essentially being the liaison between the clients and engineers.
- Developing Project Plans and drafting Project Services Agreements
- Maintain the accuracy of Project information including finance, schedules and time.
- Get to know all members of the team, including their strengths, weakness, and areas of expertise
- Assign various tasks to team members that relate to the completion of a specific project
- Ensure that each team member has the information required to take control of project
- Work with team members to build out schedules for projects
- Produce Project Management Information
- Attend stakeholder meetings
- Be on site with the client to help shape their requirements & set timescales/budgets.
- Working to the delivery within a set budget
- A general level of IT knowledge gained through working on the delivery of a project. Delivery of IT infrastructure projects is not essential nor is having a technical background
- Co-ordination and planning out of projects
- Creating documentation e.g. RAIS logs and status reports
- Working to budgets and ability to justify extra resource/time if needed
- Stakeholder management
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work effectively across all areas of the business and proactively helping and sharing knowledge to support delivery
- Keen on self development
- Team player
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.