£28000 - £30500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Bedford is currently seeking a Customer Service Team leader to join their Supply Chain function on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role will be to lead a small team and to deliver KPI’s and targets within the customer service function. The Customer Service Team Leader will report in to Customer Service Manager.
Key Accountabilities for Customer Service Team Leader –
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Deliver KPI’s keeping in mind stock availability, order delivery and customer communication.
- Be the key contact on site for relevant legislative queries relating to export markets.
- Manage the end to end process for improving services to your own accounts and larger executive accounts also.
- Develop, coach and train customer service team.
- Take part in rolling out new customer service implementations.
- Promote H&S on site.
- Provide support to the wider business in the absence of Customer Service Manager.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.