£34500 - £38800 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 days ago
A leading manufacturer is currently seeking an Engineering Team Leader as part of their continued growth, investment and expansion.
As an Engineering Team Leader you are responsible for the Engineers on your shift, their location and the work they are performing. You will support your team of Engineers in providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels. As Engineering Team Leader your Priority is delegating the workload to your team and then assisting in the Engineering tasks such as PPM, T-Cards, CWO’s, reacting to breakdowns.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and assist in the prioritisation of the plant. During out of hours this will be your own Responsibility with the assistance of the Shift Operations Manager.
- Ensure all breakdowns, maintenance tasks and Health and Safety implications are communicated through to the appropriate team.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager, Area Engineering Supervisor and Shift Operations Manager in site prioritisation and delegate your team of Engineers to perform the tasks.
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel.
- Ensure your Shift Engineers are working safely to our Standards and Practises.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards.
You will be an experienced Engineer with a track record of leadership within a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will be an excellent communicator, have excellent people skills and a high level of organisation.
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Engineering or equivalent) in either electrical, mechanical or multi skilled. Apprentice trained & qualified
Application via CV or phone.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.