Salary negotiable depending on experience.
+44 (0)151 666 8994
Document Control Gloucester
12 days ago
This is a permanent position working on a large scale Nuclear project, offering a salary of circa £28,000 per annum (this is negotiable for the right candidate) with bonuses. Hours will be 36 per week, Monday to Friday.
They are looking for someone to be responsible for supporting the Document Control function. Reporting into the Document Control Supervisor, the Document Controller Specialist will manage the accuracy, quality and integrity of Company documents, as well as ensure that systems are in place to safeguard information and ensure that information can be retrieved and exchanged with relevant stakeholders effectively relating to the UK Project.
- Effectively manage and utilise an Electronic Document Records Management System to, distribute and transmit documentation from project departments, to our client and sub-suppliers.
- Record and maintain project database (Project Deliverable Database) in line with project requirements.
- Quality checking of documents in adherence to project standards.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of procedures related to document control.
- Produce administrative metrics on the project for project team members based on information derived from EDRMS and PDD.
- Utilise EDRMS to submit various correspondence types to and from project members and also client and sub-suppliers.
- Maintain effective communications with other project team members, the client and other relevant personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget.
- Provide technical guidance to offices personnel in use of EDRMS and also PDD.
- Any other general administrative or clerical activities as required.
- Experience of working within a similar industry within an engineering environment.
- Extensive experience of working as a Document Controller.
- The ability to prioritise, multitask and excellent time management.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationship at all levels, with first class communication skills
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines and experience of delivering to business requirements
- Demonstrable analytical and planning skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience of working with document control software.
- An understanding of Export Controlled Information is desirable
Should this position be of interest to you, please forward a copy of your up to date CV and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.