Salary / rate negotiable depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the successful Raw Materials Planner will be responsible for ensuring raw materials are available to meet demand through effective ordering and inventory control processes. Liaising with a variety of internal and external parties, including suppliers and customers, to ensure high levels of service are maintained both efficiently and cost effectively.
The successful Raw Materials Planner will have strong experience of SAP in a similar manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Raw Materials Planner include:
• Stock reporting and associated analysis.
• Stock ordering
• Maintain agreed stock levels and ensure OTIF for customer orders
• Work closely with our customer care team to co‐ordinate stock movements.
• To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments
• Co‐ordinate and ensure the provision of information and clear communications to appropriate
• Convert Demand Plan / Supply Plan into materials call off
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.