+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 2 months ago
IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU HAVE A FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Stock Controller responsibilities include:
- Continuous inventory stock checking – daily/weekly and as required
- Maintaining and updating stock management system
- Actively drive and seek stock accuracy
- Communication with supply chain and distribution and operations teams in a timely manor
- Looking after chilled product including stock returns
Commutable from Llandudno, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Deeside, Chester, Wrexham, Ruthin, Bangor, Mold, North Wales
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.