£40000 - £43000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Engineer Key Responsibilities:
• Maintain the plant to the required 5S standards.
• Communicate with colleagues in order to achieve set goals.
• Monitor and maintain product quality standards.
• Minimise wastage thought efficient working.
• Document and report faults/problems/actions and be ready to rectify.
• Monitor the efficiency of production equipment.
• To liaise with production teams with regards to operational issues.
• Use electronic maintenance system to accurately record the use of spares and manage stock levels.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of fault finding and PLC’s. You must come from a fast paced food or drinks manufacturing environment, be PC literate, have good communication skills and have the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own.
You will ideally hold a formal Engineering qualification (City and Guilds, HNC, NVQ etc.)
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.