£300 - £350 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8957
3 months ago
Crewe, Leek, Derby, Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire
Continental Shift Pattern
A blue chip food manufacturer is currently seeking Multi skilled Engineers to join and support their current Engineering Team in Staffordshire. The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will be a team player with good interpersonal skills and experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Multi skilled Engineer responsibilities:
- Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
- Liaise with contractors, to assess the quality and performance of their work in order to ensure that correct standards are maintained.
- Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
- Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
- Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
- Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
Apply now via CV Submission or please contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.