£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car & Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
£45,000 - £55,000.00 + car & benefits
Manchester, Altrincham, Salford, Stockport, Warrington, Bolton, Leigh, Wigan, Lancashire, Cheshire, North West
A leading FMCG specialist food manufacturer is currently seeking a Commercial Manager / Sales Manager with B2B and Major Retailer experience to manage to join the business on a permanent basis. This will involve developing existing business as well as generating new Business. A food manufacturing background would be advantageous.
This role will be office / manufacturing plant based approx. 3 days per week and on the road with clients for the remainder.
Commercial Manager / Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
• Identify and develop new account within both B2B and Retail sector to meet business growth plans.
• Maintain and drive long term growth & sustainability of the business in line with the Commercial Plan with both B2B & Retail Accounts.
• Creation and review of customer business plans to drive category growth
• Co-ordinate effectively & efficiently terms, spend & profit across account portfolio.
• Ensure forecasting is timely and accurate by managing the customer demand plan as part of the S&OP process
• Achievement of listing and distribution targets within the agreed timescales and supported by agreed Merchandising solutions.
• Drive customer engagement using a customer centric approach delivering customer improvement plans where necessary.
• Analyse category performance, customer sales and competitor activity and implement changes to business plan where appropriate.
• Support the business with ad hoc projects & initiatives as directed by the Commercial Director.
You will be a Commercial Manager / Business Development Manager with proven B2B sales experience. This will be managing approximately 12 accounts and involve existing and new Business Development. The successful applicant will report into the Commercial Director, however will also work closely with NPD / Innovation Team, Demand Planning Teams and Supply Chain team, so previous experience of cross functional working would be advantageous.
Application via CV Submission Only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.