£25000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8908
2 months ago
Our client is an established independent Consultancy that work within Civil, Transportation and rail projects for public and private sector clients. They currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Bridge Technician to join their team in their Stockport office. Our client can offer fantastic opportunities for progression, Excellent training working towards Incorporated Engineer Status and Financial support to attend vocational training courses
Duties / Responsibilities
• Preparation of drawings and other technical documentation from concept through to
• Preparation of detailed reinforced concrete and steelwork drawings
• Liaise and co-ordinate with team members, contractors and clients during the design process
• Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications and health and safety standards
Qualifications / Experience
• HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification is preferable
• Relevant experience working in a civil consultancy environment
• Demonstrable AutoCAD expertise particularly with civil/highway structures
• Experience of Microstation is beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer stability and career progression.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.