£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leader in the legal sector who have a large IT division.
They pride themselves on the high quality of the service they provide as well as the friendly and professional manner of all employees, as such, they are consistently delivering exceptional service and expanding their headcount.
The role has come about to join the Technical team there to provide a mixture of BAU 3rd Line Support and bespoke internal projects. Over the next 12-18 months they have projects in view that will involve the expertise of the infrastructure engineers.
- Help out other teams when busy i.e. support more junior staff members with ongoing tickets
- Identify opportunities for new and improved systems
- Administration of software & hardware systems
- Design, plan and implement IT infrastructure projects
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Supporting users with Microsoft products
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding upcoming project needs and feasibility
- Good communication skills
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Mentoring/shadowing junior staff members
- Able to speak to users of various technical abilities
- Full UK Driving license
- Network issue diagnosis, LAN/WAN, routers, switches
- MS Exchange
- Windows Server support including hardware server builds and support (up to version 2016)
- Cloud hosting experience (Azure & O365)
- Storage and backup solutions (Veeam)
- Sharepoint Administration
- Disaster Recovery and Firewall Configuration
- Setting up and supporting virtual environments (HyperV/VMWare)
- Active Directory & DNS
- Laptop Builds
- Windows OS 7 & 10
- Mobile Device Management
- £28,000 - £30,000 Basic Annual Salary
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Progression opportunities open to all employees
- Ability to be based from Central London, Glasgow or Portsmouth areas
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.