£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
3 months ago
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Tester to come on board to join a small-medium team of QA Engineers who are going to be ensuring the next generation of software products are released on time and without defects.
- Writing Test Plans/Cases
- Testing across multiple browsers
- Manual testing with training in Automation
- Reporting on test results
- Escalate and track defects
- Work closely with BA and Development teams
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified
- SQL Querying
- Experience of cross browser testing
- Exposure to automation or an enthusiasm to learn this
- Can work autonomously to create test plans and report effectively.
- Base Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Centrally based next to train and bus routes
- Training available within Automated Testing
- Friendly and close-knit team
- Competitive benefits package
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.