Market Leading salary equivalent
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 2 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
Contract for 6 months initially
Market Leading salary equivalent
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an experienced QA Officer to support their manufacturing area. The successful candidate will work continental shifts of 2 days 2 nights 4 off and come with a very competitive salary plus a 22% shift allowance on top. Please contact me for details on the package as it is the highest available within the local area.
The role holder is responsible for providing cGMP and quality support to manufacturing and support functions and will also work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Review batch specific documentation and data to assure compliance with the licensed and cGMP requirements. Release of intermediates and compiling final batch documentation packs for QP review.
- Maintain and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensuring that the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within his/her area.
- Provide support for deviation investigations, ensuring effective root cause investigations are performed and product quality implications accurately assessed. Identify repeat deviations and ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Support Annual Product Reviews, providing data as required.
- Monitor performance against agreed metrics and service level agreements for own QA department, and for manufacturing and support functions as defined by QA Manager.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives in a controlled environment.
- Provide Quality Oversight for manufacturing and support functions, including regular area inspections and support for self-inspections and internal audits.
- Provide QA support for projects and activities relating to equipment and process validation
- Perform QA review of validation documents, SOPs and Manufacturing Instructions
- Review of batch specific documentation to assure compliance with license and GMP requirements.
- Providing cGMP advice and Quality oversight to manufacturing and support departments.
- Driving a ‘Right First Time’ approach to quality.
- Minimum qualified to HND Level or higher in a scientific/technical subject or equivalent.
- The role holder must be computer literate with an eye for detail, with the ability to gain a detailed understanding of multiple processes and procedures
- Relevant experience working in a pharmaceutical/bio-technology environment. The role holder will also have good knowledge of cGMP requirements and an understanding of the regulatory processes.
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills are required. Time management, diplomacy, assertiveness, leadership and the ability to work under pressure are also essential. A positive, flexible and pro-active approach to work is required.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.