£36,500.00 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Continental Shift Pattern
Salary £36,500 + Benefits
FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturing
Cardiff, Newport, Pontypool, Cwmbran, South Wales
A large FMCG manufacturing company with a site based in South Wales are currently looking for a Shift Engineer (Automation) to join the team. The main purpose of this role is to carry out planned maintenance and improvements on all processing, filling and packaging equipment. You will also be expected to diagnose and repair any faults on plant equipment and actively support continuous improvements.
Shift Engineer (Automation) Key Accountabilities:
• Maintain the plant to the required 5S standards.
• Communicate with colleagues in order to achieve set goals.
• Monitor and maintain product quality standards.
• Minimise wastage thought efficient working.
• Document and report faults/problems/actions and be ready to rectify.
• Monitor the efficiency of production equipment.
• To liaise with production teams with regards to operational issues.
• Use electronic maintenance system to accurately record the use of spares and manage stock levels.
You will be a Shift Engineer with Automation experience and must have experience of PPM, fault finding and PLC’s. You must come from a fast paced manufacturing environment, be PC literate, have good communication skills and have the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own. You must also hold a formal Engineering qualification (City and Guilds, HNC, NVQ etc.)
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.