+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
FMCG Manufacturing, Monday to Friday 8-5
18 – 24 months Fixed term contract
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Production Planner for an 18-24 month fixed term contract. The Production Planner will be responsible for the delivery of daily production plans; assessing capacity and highlighting any issues to internal stakeholders that may affect customer demand and supply plans.
Responsibilities of the Production Planner include:
- Planning of production lines to maintain accurate four week schedule
- Planning of seasonal
- Maintain customer service for the factory at 99.5% or above;
- Maintain finished goods stocks to agreed site budgets
- Provide accurate and timely information to the material scheduling team
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders
- Responsible at all times for ensuring optimum customer service in terms of quantity and timeliness
- Has authority to change production plan at any time (With the support of on-call managers during ‘out of hours’ where appropriate);
- Effective management of redundant stocks.
The successful Production Planner will have previous experience in a similar role and have excellent communication skills with the ability to breakdown complex information and translate that into workable data for use by Production Teams. You will ideally have previous experience / Knowledge of SAP or other complex MRP / ERP systems with medium to advanced excel skills (pivots, macros, complex formulas etc).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.