+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
£Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits
Chester, Wrexham, Deeside, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Cheshire, Shropshire, North West, North Wales.
A Global FMCG Manufacturer seeking a Marketing Intelligence Specialist / Marketing Intelligence Analyst to join their growing marketing team. The successful Marketing Intelligence Specialist will work cross functionally with commercial and marketing teams to help implement marketing plans. This opportunity is open to either a business / marketing graduate keen to develop in this field or to someone with experience who can develop the team and department with more responsibility.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring industry news and preparing marketing intelligence bulletins for stake holders and business. Creating market studies for business and commercial teams to present to customers.
Marketing Intelligence analyst / Marketing Intelligence Specialist responsibilities:
• Monitor industry news for market intelligence and share with the business
• Research and monitor consumer and business trends that affect the business
• Prepare market intelligence reports for distribution around the business, covering markets, competitors, innovation, materials, recycling and other subjects
• Use database and other sources to create European market studies for our business sub-segments
• Support internal sales training days with specific market studies
• Support Marketing team and commercial teams with ad-hoc requests for customer / market intelligence from our business
• Support Marketing Manager and Marketing Team with general marketing activities as needed
• Responsibility for all administration relevant to the Marketing Department budgets including raising POs, tracking marketing spend etc.
The successful applicant will be a recent graduate seeking a first role within B2B Marketing and poses strong analytical skills and identify industry trends, ideally with previous of B2B marketing and have excellent IT skills including knowledge of Excel, Power point and able to produce pivot tables and graphs. The successful candidate will be a competent and driven self starter who can hit the ground running.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.