Up to £50,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
5 months ago
The business has recently won a nationwide contract to introduce innovative solutions to an international gaming company. It will involve both Hardware and Software implementations and will also involve rolling out a new POS system to become a more automated business rather than using cashiers in stores. The roll out will reach 1,500 stores nationally and also has the scope to become an international project. This project is likely to last between 2-3 years and after that, there will be other accounts to move on to. The heads of Development, Design and Account Managers will all feed into this person and they will be instrumental in delivering this project efficiently.
The customer that this role is servicing has its own programme and project managers who you will work closely with by attending meetings, providing status reports and ultimately building excellent customer relationships.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage the full project lifecycle from scoping, planning, budget management, design and deployment.
- Provide regular work stream updates both internally and externally
- Introducing & managing processes
- Challenging internal ‘Head Of’s’ over timescale and budgets etc.
- Being the ‘Face Of’ Evoke and reporting to client project team.
- Attending project meetings on client sites & building strong relationships
- Tendering for other companies/contracts& writing bids and proposals
- Working in line with Timescales and agreed budgets
- PRINCE2 Qualified
- Experience in working to Agile methodologies.
- To have Project Managed large scale roll outs, preferably within a retail environment
- Excellent customer facing experience
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.