Up to £60,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
9 months ago
The company is currently going through an exciting period of change due to the reforms happening within the Legal sector and are also going through a digital transformation as well as introducing innovative ways in working using the latest tech.
This is a brand new role and has come about as there have been instances where the same sets of data could be manipulated in different ways to give different results. A key part of this role will be to deliver measurable reports for all departments within the business by liaising with them and understanding what each team needs the data to show.
- Acting as an independent authority over data and reporting services
- Understanding, following and improving business processes
- Liaise with different business areas e.g. finance, telephony, call centre, sales to gather requirements on what they need reports to show them
- Translating data that is pulled from the system and analysing whether this is showing what was originally asked without bias and to show one version of the truth.
- Quality control on reporting – automating processes where necessary
- Designing new, accurate reporting suites based on what needs to be displayed on dashboards i.e. what does this data need to show
- Delivering reports to the business to reflect the truth behind the numbers, whether they show positive or negative results. This enables the business to become more streamlined.
- Preferred background in Finance, Insurance or Legal sectors
- Ability and experience in liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience with Qlikview or similar
- MI/BI Background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge decisions
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.