£16 - £18 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8938
about 1 month ago
Company based in Thorton-Cleveleys.
minimum of 38 hrs on offer per week, overtime will be on offer.
Applicants must be able:
• To read isometric drawings, cut pipe, prep and bend as required for the welders, site measure and fabricate both stainless steel and carbon steel pipe work from 1 n.b. up to 8 n.b to a high standard
• To co-ordinate and plan the execution of the job
• To carry out pressure testing on completion
• To Carry out site installation
• To work as part of a team
Educational & Work Experience:
• Must have minimum CSCS safety card
• City and Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
• Must have at least 2 year experience of a similar role
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.