£30000 - £36000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
about 1 month ago
- Reporting using T-SQL – pulling reports for Finance, sales teams etc.
- SQL server reporting services
- Maintenance of databases – backups, change management
- Monitoring database to make sure there are no issues
- Server configuration & database building
- Changes from the development team– table changes, changes to stored procedures, change control etc
- Test databases and any changes.
- Writing queries – some complex
- Use of T-SQL
- Reporting – able to pull data based on given parameters
- Database and server administration & maintenance
- Programming skills such as Powershell
- The company is a FTSE 250 company which will supply lots of job security
- They are introducing innovation weeks where the hope is people can share their knowledge
- They are committed to making sure that employees are happy in their role and they have a huge list of employee benefits
- They leave early on a Friday
- Subsidised canteen
- Discount packages available
- Annual bonus
- 24 Days holiday which goes up with time to 28
- Share options
- Free car parking
- Lots of training and development one on one
- Up skill and develop on the reporting side
- Can move upwards and progression is open
- Lots of opportunity for growth
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.