£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£30,000 - £35,000
Cheshunt, Watford, Romford, Ilford, Harrow, Dagenham, Barnet, Harlow, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden city, Woodford, Enfield, Middlesex, Essex, North London.
A large food manufacturing company with a site based Middlesex are currently seeking a Supply Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day planning for designated suppliers whilst continuously improving supply planning processes and systems. The Supply Planner will report in to the Supply Planning Manager.
Key accountabilities for Supply Planner –
- Ensure optimum stock levels are at the right place at the right time, in a most cost efficient and consistent way.
- Plan and manage stock-holding against agreed targets whilst maintaining appropriate stock levels based on changing levels of demand that do not necessarily conform to forecasts.
- Minimise risk of out of stock and overstock
- Provide insight leading to reduced inventory, cost saving, and more efficient supply chain processes.
- Evaluate supplier performance and constraints, driving improvements and providing for stock builds as required
- Ensure correct planning of new product introduction and obsolete product discontinuation.
- Ensure timely escalation, communication and visibility of supply issues
To be considered for this role you must have planning experience (S&OP). You must have be an excellent communicator and be able to think outside of the box. You must also have strong excel skills and also have the confidence to present when necessary.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.