£30000 - £33000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
4 months ago
Please note, applicants must be available for both day and night shift work.
My client is a leading Chemical Manufacturing business. Following a period of growth we have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit several Process Operators to join the business on a permanent basis.
It is a prerequisite for this role that candidates have experience of large scale chemical processing and ideally DCS.
- Preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Batch Process Records (BPRs),Validation Protocols & Reports.
- Producing Chemical products as per approved BPRs, SOPs & WIs.
- Reviewing completed, signed BPRs and handover to QA.
- Supporting the investigation of failures and taking necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Implement in process and intermediate sampling procedures, changes in processes, equipment & procedures after approval.
- Plan daily production activities in the areas.
- Plan for the disposal of waste products.
- Identification and status control of all processes, equipment and product containers.
- Ensure proper utilization of equipment and manpower.
- Monitoring the stocks.
- Making sure that all production deviations are reported and evaluated and that significant deviations are investigated and the conclusions are recorded.
- Follow operating discipline principles, procedures and practices to ensure safe and efficient operation of assigned plant areas
- Operate and monitor process equipment, process conditions, equipment and control systems
- Carry out in process testing using analytical techniques
- Ensure operational activities and process performance is aligned with plant and business goals
- Responsible for shift handover according to site standards
- Use trouble shooting skills to resolve process related deviations and problems
- Participate in Root Cause Investigations
- Perform immediate response activities assigned by Immediate Response Leader
- Use process knowledge and skills to suggest improvements in plant performance
- Monitor, collect and input plant metrics for asset utilization, conversion costs, and production yields
- Perform process equipment troubleshooting, minor repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance, utilizing appropriate processes and disciplines
- Responsible for ensuring that production is of the correct quality
- Carry out functional testing and trial runs (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Maintain site housekeeping standards
- Carry out required safety checks
- Proactively contributes and maintains site EH&S standards and programs
to apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.