+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Leicester is currently seeking an Engineering Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a new role to the business after recent and continued growth. The Engineering Planner will report in to the Maintenance Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide planning and administrative support to the Engineering Department.
Key accountabilities for the Engineering Manager include –
- Providing planning and administrative support to the Engineering department.
- PPM planning and dashboard upkeep.
- Raising purchase orders, update and produce tracking reports for financial performance.
- Invoice control and consolidation.
- Maintaining files for due diligence, financials, KPI’s, compliance, Non-Productive Time and energy usage.
- Maintaining document archive and referencing systems and contract directory structure; compiling all relevant information to produce internal reports.
- Prepare/update department documents weekly.
- Schedule calls, meetings and conferences as needed.
- Administer service contracts and contractor compliance, including acting as the Client Administrator.
To be considered for this role you must have worked in a planning role fort a manufacturing company. You will ideally have an understanding of engineering departments. It is essential that you have strong Word/Excel and have a full UK driving licence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.